Our Environments Agency license permits us to recycle varying non-hazardous green waste materials, including forestry waste, livestock waste, paper & cardboard and much more.
The following is a detailed list of what James Heyes & Sons can recycle..
Waste from agriculture, horticulture, aquaculture, forestry, hunting and fishing, food preparation and processing (non-hazardous)
- plant tissue waste
- waste from forestry (comprising wood and plant tissue)
- vegetable materials unsuitable for consumption or processing
- vegetable waste from washing, cleaning and mechanical reduction of raw materials
- green biodegradable waste
- livestock waste animal faeces, urine and manure (including spoiled straw), effluent, collected separately and treated off-site
- Street cleaning waste from markets - Source segregated vegetable organic matter only. ABP and catering wastes excluded.
Municipal wastes (household waste and similar commercial industrial and institutional wastes)(non-hazardous)
- biodegradable waste (compromising wood and plant tissue)
- paper and cardboard wastes
- paper and cardboard waste from sorting of paper and cardboard destined for recycling
- paper and cardboard
- wood sawdust, shavings, cuttings, wood, particle board and veneer *
- waste bark and wood
- woods *
* some restrictions apply.
Green Waste Recycling
April to September:
inc. Monday to Friday - 08:30 - 20:00
Saturdays - 08:30 - 18:00
Sunday - 08:30 - 15:00
October to March:
inc. Monday to Friday - 08:30 - 18:00
Saturdays - 08:30 - 16:00
Sunday - 08:30 - 14:00
James Heyes & Sons
Mossborough Hall Lane
Email : email@example.com