James Heyes & Sons - Green Waste Recycling and Management
James Heyes and Sons process large volumes of green waste, for cost effective environmentally friendly waste recycling. With the help of DEFRA and ICEP we have diversified into Recycling Green Waste and now have planning permission to compost 25,000 Tonnes per year.
We have an Environmental Agency Licence to accept wastes from agriculture, horticulture and fishing, food preparation and processing (non-hazardous) and Municipal wastes household waste and similar commercial, industrial and institutional wastes.
- To view a full list of what waste James Heyes & Sons can process, please click here.
Why recycle green waste?
- The majority of biodegradable waste in the UK is dumped in landfill sites, which is damaging to the environment.
- Government association figures, from November 2007, show that the UK's landfill sites could be exhausted within 9 years.
- Unlike our recycling process, when green waste breaks down on a landfill, it releases toxic gases into the atmosphere, including methane.
By allowing James Heyes & Sons to process, compost and recycle your green waste, you are reducing landfill, while at the same time, helping reduce the toxicity of our atmosphere. The recycled green waste also provides agriculture with nutrient rich, natural compost.
- For information on 'How we recycle', please click here.
- For information on 'The end result', please click here.
James Heyes & Sons are based at Mossborough Hall, a family farm established in 1941 producing Wheat, Sprouts and Potatoes and Suckler Stores (Calves).
Green Waste Recycling
April to September:
inc. Monday to Friday - 08:30 - 20:00
Saturdays - 08:30 - 18:00
Sunday - 08:30 - 15:00
October to March:
inc. Monday to Friday - 08:30 - 18:00
Saturdays - 08:30 - 16:00
Sunday - 08:30 - 14:00
James Heyes & Sons
Mossborough Hall Lane
Email : email@example.com